Terms and Conditions for Adults
- X 5 Package can be purchased after a trial has been completed with Madeline.
- Students who wish to purchase packages have up to 6 months to use their 5 lessons.
- If packages expire, a credit will be given if you contact Madeline Music. This credit must be used within a month after expiry.
Terms and Conditions for Young People
- Under 18 classes run the same as school terms. Term fees must be paid before your first class.
- You have the option of weekly lesson or fortnightly lessons.
- Madeline will invoice you via email and a bank transfer can be made.
- If you miss a lesson, Madeline runs make up lessons over the first week of the school holidays.
Terms will operate the same way as primary and high school terms. If you wish to have make up lessons on the school holidays, you can do so during the day between 10-12, from Monday to Wednesday only. Bookings are essential.
Over the school holidays you might also wish to do a one off class with your friends or an extra class to prepare for an upcoming performance. This can be arrange with Madeline. This does not include summer holidays.